Working with New Zealand secondary schools to provide effective leadership mentoring and appraisal, to ensure quality appointments and to develop and conduct school-wide, departmental and NCEA design and assessment reviews.
Bali Haque Educational Consultancy
Bali Haque has worked extensively in the field of education as a principal, deputy principal, head of department, teacher and deputy chief executive of NZQA. In association with Dr Michael Johnston, senior lecturer and educational researcher at Victoria University, we offer a range of services designed to support and develop educational leadership in secondary schools.
NCEA review and recommendations focussing on:
- the robustness of internal and external moderation
- the quality of NCEA results
- the quality of course selection processes
- the quality of course design
- the integration of internal assessment with course delivery
- pathways for students exiting the school.